Wednesday 23 February 2011

BAD IDEA (Take Two)

This post, as well as the next couple, actually started off as a post on my guild's forums on the 15th. A little over a week later (that is, today) it occurred to me that given what I'm doing, a blog would actually probably be a better idea, as well as allowing me to write about other things without having to start up a new post, or leave it buried in a thread that nobody reads. Now it can be in a blog that nobody reads!

Original post follows:

So... I had an idea pop around my head the other day. Now, as ideas go, this one is pretty shit. But it won't go away. I know myself well enough to know that if I don't follow through on this it's going to nag at me for a long time.

The plan is this: level to 85 ONLY from archaeology, gathering, and defending myself from the mobs I aggro in pursuit of the first two.

Originally, the plan was 5-85, but arch can't be picked up until 20 apparently.

To help reduce how much I die, every five levels, starting at 25 I will raid the auction house for the best purchasable gear I can find - on that trip. No going back after switching to send myself some gold.

And on the note of gold, this will be funded solely from vendor trash, most notably the recently buffed sell prices of relics. All herbs and minerals will be mailed off to my bank alt for separate processing.

Like I said... It's a bad idea. One likely to drive me insane.
Well.... MORE insane. =p

I'll also be updating this post, every 5 levels with screenshots much like the first one below.
Oh, and one thing I forgot to include in the screenshot was my /played, which at time of this posting is 0 days, 10 hours, 29 minutes, 26 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment