Tuesday 11 October 2011

Howdy, neighbour!

Hey guys. If any of you have happened to wander by my blog in the last month or so, you'll have noticed that I haven't really said anything since I made my Extra Life post. While I have plenty I'd like to blog about, I've been holding it in reserve because I wanted the post about a very good charity (Extra Life durr) to be the top post until the event is over.

The day is quickly approaching when I will be participating - less than four full days until it begins, actually - so I just wanted to ask that, if you haven't already, you read the post I already made, and help support me in this venture any way you can, whether it be donations or even just spreading the word.

Also, as an extra FYI, any gaming that I do on the PC during the event, I will be live-streaming. Justin.tv will automatically tweet the URL when I go live, so if you're not already following me on twitter, that's what you'd need to do to get that info.

Links to my twitter and to donate, are at the top of the page from the little button and the massive header image, respectively. Thanks again guys, for any support you've either given or about to give, and I look forward to not getting any sleep over a 24-hour period for a good cause =)

No comments:

Post a Comment